Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm Back

Yeah, I'm finally back home after CHA! What a great show and a great time. It's always so nice to see and visit with all of my show friends..:) Well, I forgot to bring, of all things, my camera. I did get a disposible..so I hope to have some booth pictures up soon..The Memories Metallic mists went over really well. I think everyone was impressed with how quickly they dry..they are a blast to demo. I thought for today's post I'd share pics of the "booty" I brought home;


From Maya Road, a 12x 12 plastic mask..I can't wait to use this one with the Mists!




From Cosmo Cricket, Blackboard; Black core chipboard in journals and fun shapes! I started with a Feist hand cut stencil, a Club Scrap flourish stencil and the Mists in Silver, Whipped Cream and Diet Cola..mmm


and some goodies from my friends at Rusty Pickle, thank you Emily..I love the 12 x 12 chipboard die cuts..I'm going to go work on those now!

Close up shots of the Pirate and Spring Chicks Chipboard 12 x12's



This was a fun bonus..a mini Scor-it Board with travel case! Thank you Tim!

See you in Chicago..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see what you make with all these goodies!