Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Summer Show Schedule

The show season is in full swing and I'm arting and crafting my lil' ol' heart out. I may not be posting for a while..so here is my current show schedule, where you can find me in person..and see my stuff..too! At all of these events I will be spraying t shirts with Stencil 1 stencils..:) so fun!











This is the poster from last years Renegade Craft fair..so the dates are wrong..this year will be on the 18th and 19th of July at Fort Mason . I'll post updates when I get them! :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am going to catch up with you one of these days, young lady.
We are heading up to Big Sur for camping 6-3 so will miss the Maker's Faire:>( Looking forward to the day I can meet one of my long time blogging friends!
Hugs,
Diane

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

I look foward to the day, diane!!

<3 e