Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kitties for cuteness sake


I had request for more kitty pictures. Here's the update. Mac jr, the BIG brother, is taking to new Sylvie quite well. I think he views her like a new catnip mouse..only this "mouse" follows him around, biting his ankles. It'll get better once she's not teething..or fanging..whatever you call that for cats..the above picture is of a new toy we bought for the kitten, and, well, Mac had to be sure that he fit..kinda like tryng to get into you favorite jeans from high school..







Big brother is watching...



yup..this is the back of my neck..I had a crick for two days..but she was soooo comfortable!

1 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest!! Mac jr. hanging over the edge is the best & Sylvie is getting so pretty too...Really adorable pictures, Elaine. You must be having a blast with them!