Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stampbord and Stencil 1


My two favorite things at the moment..Stampbord, Gesso Board..anything from Ampersand!...and the imagery from Stencil 1! A big thanks to Ed! The deer is one of his images..this one is stenciled on an ATC sized piece of Stampboard that had been misted with Memories Mists. There's a little bit of the peacock feather brass stencil from Dreamweaver. All of the white is where I've scratched ink off..one of the nice features of the Stampbord. I have seriously gone nuts with the samples..so many pieces of board laying around my house right now..:)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Very cute! I will have to try the stencils. You have me hoplessly hooked on memories mist & stampboard. I can't stop!!!
Hope that new kitty is doing well.

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Thanks Diane! My husband just brought home four pieces of discarded mdf, from work..and they are about 3 foot square..I've already gessoed them and am ready to start spraying! Soooooo addicting! :)