Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories Mists Vivids



Ta-da...here's the newest release of colors for the Memories Mists! They are all vivid, neon colors that work on light and dark papers and fabrics. They are more opaque than the originals and thus take a little bit longer to dry..but boy o boy..they ARE worth the wait. I've been having fun pairing them with the og colors, the metallics..and of course..my stencils! Too much fun!

I'm heading to CHA next week. Stewart isn't going to have a booth..but I will be there with Ed from Stencil 1. It's his first CHA..I'm just there to help and support and schmooze..what I do best. :) If I don't post for a week..that's why. BUT..my sister will be there, so I will have lots of pictures..so check back! and have a great week!

5 comments:

Earlene said...

Elaine
Can't wait to see what you do with the new colors of Memory mist. What lucious colors.

Waiting and watching.

Earlene
Congress,AZ

Unknown said...

i can't wait to see you! the new colors look sick!

pincurlsandpeacoats said...

Hey Pretty Lady I bought you a present :) he he I think you are going to like it

Zeborah Loray said...

Uh oh- MORE products I will have to have. LOL
Thanks for the head's up.

Diane said...

I love these. I am on the hunt!